Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 500 grams Spaghetti
- ¼ cups cherry tomatoes – cut into half
- Garlic – 6 cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves (you can also use dried) – chopped
- ¼ cup grated vegan cheese or nutritional yeast
- Salt as per taste
Cook Spaghetti pasta as per instructions or boil the pasta in salted water till al dente.
Drain the water while saving one cup to be added later
In a pan or kadhai, heat olive oil. Then add garlic. Saute till raw aroma goes away.
Now add cherry tomatoes, chilli flakes and parsley. Saute for a minute.
Toss pasta into the pan and add a little water. Mix well
Take pasta off the heat
Now garnish the pasta with vegan cheese or yeast
Serve Aglio e Olio Pasta immediately.